Detail About Package
CHANDRASHILA SUMMIT TREK
Chandrashila Trek is one of the most popular treks, that can be undertaken round the year, in Garhwal Himalayas except during snowbound months of December & January. Chandrasila summit is a rock face above and beyond the temple of Tungnath, the highest Shiva temple in India. It is a short but rigorous hike beyond the temple. The Chandrasila summit affords the most beautiful view of the Nanda Devi, Trishul, Kedar Peak and Chaukhamba peaks, and also a 360 degree view of some of the most astounding views from anywhere in the Garhwal Himalayas. This area is one of the most beautiful and picturesque spots in the whole Garhwal region, and owing to its isolated location- one of the yet unspoiled spots in the region. The breathtaking view of the Himalayas is treat for the eyes as well as soul. This spot is ideal for painters , and artists to draw inspiration from, and a perfect spot for meditation!
Deoriatal Lake has captivating surroundings with forest all around. The mighty Chaukhamba Peak & Neelkanth peaks are reflected in the pristine waters of this lake.
CHOPTA DEORIATAL TUNGNATH CHANDRASHILA SUMMIT TREKKING
04 Nights/05 Days Trekking Tour Package
Chandrashila Summit Trek Short Brief Itinerary)
- Day 01: Rishikesh - Ukhimath (184 kms/7-8 hrs)
- Day 02: Ukhimath - Deoriatal (2438 mts/7998 ft)
- Day 03: Deoriatal - Chopta
- Day 04: Chopta -Tungnath (3680 ft/12070 ft) - Chandrasila (4090 mts/13415 ft)
- Day 05: Chopta to Rishikesh
Chandrashila Summit Trek Details Itinerary)
Day 01: Rishikesh - Ukhimath (184 kms/7-8 hrs)
Morning Drive to Ukhimath via Rishikesh, Devprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi, from Devprayag the Holy river Ganges started), Rudraprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Mandakini River). Breakfast and lunch enroute. Arrival at Ukhimath by evening. Check into Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02: Ukhimath - Deoriatal (2438 mts/7998 ft)
In the morning you can see snow clapped Himalayan ranges. After breakfast start your trek to Deoriatal through dense forest of Rhodendron and lots of wild flowers and ferns. The trek will take 3- 4 hrs to reach Deoriatal. Upon arrival at Deoriatal set out the tents for overnight stay.
Day 03: Deoriatal - Chopta
In the morning trek to Chopta through dense forest and meadows. Its 14 kms trek from deoriyatal to chopta. Upon arrival at Chopta set out your tents for overnight stay. In the evening explore the magnificent view of the Himalayas.
Day 04: Chopta -Tungnath (3680 ft/12070 ft) - Chandrasila (4090 mts/13415 ft)
Chopta After an early breakfast trek to Tungnath with packed lunch. Tungnath is situated at the height of 3680 mts from the sea level the highest in India (Highest Shiva Temple in the World). The trek is three kms upward. Enroute you will find lush green meadows and you can see the entire range of snow clapped Himalayas. Upon arrival at Tungnath Temple and visit the temple. After relax one further one kms trek to Chandrasila peak. Later trek back to Chopta for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Chopta to Rishikesh
Rishikesh After an early breakfast drive to Rishikesh. Lunch enroute. Upon arrival at Rishikesh tour end.
- All land transfer in Mahindra Bolero, Max or Car as per above on the given itinerary.
- Conservation/trekking entry permits fees.
- Village/ tent accommodation during the trekking journey. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
- Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide.
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason.
- Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
- Single supplement or request for accommodation on twin sharing basis will be charged extra
- Hire charges for mules if hired by trekkers for personal luggage or personal ride.
- Meals other than Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks.
- Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, tips or donations.
- Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
- Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.