Detail About Package
KEDARNATH VASUKITAL TREK
Kedarnath is situated at an altitude of 3584 meter. A magnificent temple was built by the Pandavas at the base of Kedarnath peak's southeastern face, and millions of pilgrims now come here to offer their prayers to Lord Shiva.The trek starts from Gaurikund, Where there is a hot water Sulphur Spring. While approaching Kedarnath, we pass through stately forests and come across some beautiful waterfalls.Kedarnath to Vasukital is a continuous ascent, and a great trek.
The mesmerizing view of Chaukhamba Peaks and Mandakini Valley is a wonderful from here. Vasukital Lake, about 1.5 kms in radius, with crystal clear waters will possible take you into an immediate trance.
KEDARNATH VASUKITAL TREKKING PACKAGE
04 Nights/05 Days Trekking Tour Packages
Short Brief Itinerary
- Day 01: Rishikesh - Gaurikund ( 210 kms/7 hrs)
- Day 02: Gaurikund - Kedarnath Trek (19 kms)
- Day 03: Kedarnath - Vasukital - Kedarnath Trek (8 kms)
- Day 04: Kedarnath - Gaurikund Trek (19 kms)
- Day 05: Gaurikund - Rishikesh ( 210 kms/7 hrs)
Day 01: Rishikesh - Gaurikund ( 210 kms/7 hrs)
We drive for 210 km to reach Gaurikund. Hot lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Gaurikund.
Day 02: Gaurikund - Kedarnath Trek (19 kms)
After an early breakfast 19 kms trek to Kedarnath with packed lunch. Dinner and overnight at Kedarnath.
Day 03: Kedarnath - Vasukital - Kedarnath Trek (8 kms)
We undertake an 8-km trek to Vasukital with packed lunch. In the afternoon, trek back to Kedarnath. Overnight: Hotel
Day 04: Kedarnath - Gaurikund Trek (19 kms)
After an early breakfast 19 kms trek Back Down to Gaurikund with packed lunch. Dinner and overnight at Gaurikund.
Day 05: Gaurikund - Rishikesh ( 210 kms/7 hrs)
Drive for 210 km to reach Rishikesh. Hot lunch en route. On arrival at Rishikesh tour end.
- All land transfers as per above on the given itinerary
- Conservation entry permits fees.
- Hotel Accommodation with Food
- 3 meals in each day (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner) Pack lunch while on the trek.
- Fully escorted trek with license holder local trekking guide
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Insurances for the guide and porter.
- Attractive salaries, wages, equipment and other facilities to Uttarakhand trekking staffs.
- Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal nature or any donation.
- Mules /Pony for personal luggage
- Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather etc.